1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the BMW Car Forums Community site
    BMW Car Forums is FREE to join !
    We are adding new functionality almost daily and we are aiming to become THE BMW Portal.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Click the Sign Up Now Button on the right to Join the site and get Full Access (Forums Search / Galleries / Files)

If you do have any problems with the sign up process or your account login, please Contact Us.

Dynavin Clones ?

Discussion in 'ICE' started by daveb, Feb 20, 2012.

1. daveb

daveb Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I have been researching a replacement for my E46 330Ci standard OEM BMW head unit / cd changer.

The built in system has a problem with the boot changer which is apparently very common and the lack of any other facilities in the head unit and the big missing ability to play mp3s means i want something more updated

I found the Dynavin kit and it looks excellent but pricey to boot, but have now found Enco kit which looks exactly like a Dynavin but with a much more economic price tag ;)

I have spoken with the manufacturer via Skype Chat sessions and it works out at $578 to buy a system that has practically everything I could ever want in a Car media system i.e.

http://www.szenco.com/page-8-85.html

1, High-quality 7" LCD display touchscreen(800*480 piex)
    2, With Can-Bus Steering Wheel Controller.
    3, Bluetooth suppport:BT-music,phonebook display name.
    4, DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG.
    5, Built in FM/AM tuner/ with RDS
    6, With USB,Two TF slot,
    7, suppport iPod function
    8, With Bluetooth function with Phonebook display name.
    9, 4 * 60 high-power amplifier
    10,OSD language 17 kinds: English,German,French,Spanish,Dutch,Hungarian,Czech,Danish, Norwegian,Swedish,Portuguese,Italian,Finland,Roumania,Greek,Russian,Poland.
    11, Build in GPS system Double CPU: 600MHZ,RAM: 128MB
    12, Dual zone function: drive can listen to music while viewing the map.
    13, Customers themselves can change the boot LOGO SD

I opted for SD Card with European Maps and a DVB-T MPEG2 Facility also

Shipping is $70 by DHL

Some reviews of it online on YouTube i.e.

They look OEM enough so as to not to look like I want to be a CHAV or blinging up my Beemer lol

They run Android 2.3 as well so could even play Angry Birds in your car !

Has anyone got any comments / feedback / experience of these pieces of kit or the WINCE version B146 ?

b046-1.jpg b046-2.jpg b046-3.jpg
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    fabio330ci: 1 Point Apr 5, 2012
  2. daveb

daveb Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Well i bit the bullet and ordered one of these and its been shipped via DHL Express, been tracking online and its left Hong Kong and cleared customs already so looks like i will have it before weekend.

Once i get it will take photos, unboxing and installation notes and photos